Tuesday, December 4, 2018
Countdown to Christmas: 21 Days to Go!
With three weeks left to go, it can feel like you have all the time left in the world and none at all. I totally get it. I keep telling myself its only December 4! I have time. And I do, but I want to enjoy the season too.
So this week, I have a lot of priorities.
1. Finish shopping. To be honest, I haven't done much of it, but I want to finish it by the end of this week.
2. Wrapping. As things come in, I want to get things wrapped as quickly as possible.
3. Christmas cards. Its time to get those in the mail!
4. Menu planning. Christmas is in three weeks...we have all the time in the world...no. Plan the menu now so you don't have to do it in 18 days when everyone else is.
5. Baking. If you are a baker, start planning what you want to bake and you can even make and freeze the dough now if you have a chance.
6. And finally, keep enjoying the Christmas magic!
How are you enjoying the Christmas magic? Share below!