Tuesday, September 4, 2018
What's in my Carry-On?
I find it so interesting to see what other people consider necessary to pack in their carry-on when they are flying, so I wanted to share my list with you.
When I fly, my carry-ons are a laptop backpack and a Travelon underseater roller bag.
In my backpack, I pack my laptop and the things I anticipate needing to be able to reach on the flight or before the flight.
In my Travelon bag, I pack things I must have when I arrive at my location if my checked bag does not arrive with me.
1. My liquids bag (deodorant, difficult to replace makeup items, a small bottle of lotion, a Tide pen, chapstick and eye drops)
2. A gallon sized bag with my in-flight entertainment and snacks (my tablet, my Kindle, headphones, snacks, mints)
3. My wallet
4. My phone
5. Appropriate chargers
6. An empty water bottle to fill on the other side of security
My Travelon Bag
1. A change of clothes, including bra and underwear (and PJs if there is room)
2. Flatiron and Hairbrush
4. My journal and devotional
5. Sandals (so I can change into them before I get on the plane)
6. Swimsuit, if necessary
7. Jewelry Roll
My suitcase is an American Tourister carry-on size with spinner wheels.
What do you pack in your carry-on? Do you check luggage? Share in the comments!