Thursday, February 7, 2019
Housewife Life: Addicted to Grocery Pickup
Over a year ago, Grocery Pickup came to a local Wal-Mart. This was not a Wal-Mart that I would normally shop in, but since I would not have to go in...I was hooked.
For no extra fee, someone else will do my grocery shopping for me? And then load it into my car? Of course I'm in.
I hate shopping. Running errands is basically torture for me, so having the opportunity to take away that weekly hour (or more) long annoyance was a game changer for me.
Here are the Pros and Cons of Wal-Mart Grocery Pickup
* I don't have to shop.
* I can better stay in budget while doing my shopping since I can see what I am spending while I am shopping online.
* It gives me an hour back into my week that is better spent walking Ellie or working.
* The produce is actually better than what I would pick out.
* It's free.
* I don't see new products.
* Sometimes an item is out of stock and there is no substitute, so I still have to run into a different store.
So, as you can see, the pros far outweigh the cons...in my case anyway.
Do you do grocery pick up at Wal-Mart? At another store? Let me know your favorite in the comments!