Monday, April 15, 2019
Motivational Monday: Be the Girl
We all follow those women on Instagram who are just living their best life. They travel, they have beautiful homes, perfectly un-coiffed children, a handsome husband and the best set of girlfriends.
The only difference between those women and you (myself included in that you) is that they just went for it. They put in the hard work and the many hours. They struggled and they sweated. And after a while...they made it. Because they just went for it.
I've been following a lot of those women and listening to their backstories. They are all basically the same.
Here are the highlights:
1. They worked an uninspiring 9-5 job.
2. They followed their passion from 5-midnight and on weekends.
3. At some point, their passion became financially viable and they were able to quit their 9-5 job.
4. They hit some major stumbling block and began to doubt themselves.
5. Then, it all came together.
I'm currently on step #2...where are you?