Tuesday, January 22, 2019
5 Things I'm looking forward to at Walt Disney World That Started January 18
Disney World is ramping up activities around the resorts for all of 2019! A whole slate of events started on Friday, January 18 and I am really excited to be able to take part in some of these fun things!
Here is what I am most excited for...
1. Meeting Mike and Sulley at Walt Disney Presents in Disney's Hollywood Studios
2. Meeting Edna Mode and dancing with Frozone at Pixar Place in Disney's Hollywood Studios
3. Celebrating Lion Kings 25th anniversary at Animal Kingdom with special photo opportunities
4. The "Move It! Shake Its! Mousekedance It! Street Party" at Magic Kingdom
5. The International Festival of the Arts at Epcot
For a full list of things that started on January 18, visit the Disney Parks Blog for more information.
And if you want to visit Walt Disney World (or Disney Land...or take a Disney Cruise), click here to request a free quote.